1-800-PetMeds

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

First Dog Bo Pens His Own Memoir

/PRNewswire/ -- Just in time for the holiday season the pawfect book for pet lovers, "Bad to the Bone: Memoir of a Rebel Doggie Blogger" (published by Kensington Books/ http://badtothebonememoir.com/). It's the first memoir ever written by a dog published in non-fiction, and is a laugh-out-loud look at how a canine and two seemingly normal people wreak havoc on an unsuspecting world while creating a lifelong bond in the process.

Bo Hoefinger is not your everyday, run of the mill author; he's a mixed-breed shelter dog with an attitude.

Let's get this clear right away: I'm a dog.

I'm 1'10" and weigh 63 lbs, and although I'm a mutt on the outside, I'm a purebred on the inside. My good nature comes from the Golden Retriever side of the family, while my stubbornness is clearly from my Chowchow bloodlines. I've got Rastafarian ears, a black tongue for licking, and paws that should be on a dog twice my size.

I type 60 words a minute.

My name is Bo, and this is my story.


Join this incorrigible canine as he welcomes us into his life, complete with his wacky "parents," a constipated feline housemate, and chipmunk warfare. All tales are 100% true and will put animal lovers in fits of laughter. Bad to the Bone is an unforgettable tale of love and loyalty that reveals the true heart of a modern American family.

From the mind of man's best friend, comes the funniest book of the year. Critics agree:

"You'll laugh, you'll howl, you'll practically wag with pleasure."-Dr. Marty Becker

"His 'voice' is utterly original, sharp, and kind."-Ask Dog Lady

"A real treat."-Tracie Hotchner


Grab a copy for yourself and the pet lovers in your life, or anyone who just needs a laugh. It's the perfect stocking stuffer, order now! A portion of the proceeds is donated to help rescue dogs.

Bo lives in Atlanta, Georgia with his sisters Copper, a Rhodesian ridgeback rescue, and Moose, a grey run of the mill house cat. He also shares accommodations with his two owners. Everyone is allowed on the bed.

-----
www.fayettefrontpage.com
Fayette Front Page
www.georgiafrontpage.com
Georgia Front Page

No comments: